How can you be mad at a face as cute as this one,even if it is all covered in mud?
He had so much fun!
This is K's foot
A is the only one who stayed clean.I took her inside so I didn't have to clean her up...
They had so much fun, it was so hard to get mad. All I could do was laugh. The funniest part not pictured was their outside shower they had to take, and them stripping down to nothing and running freezing into the house for a hot tub. I just love my kids.
They had so much fun, it was so hard to get mad. All I could do was laugh. The funniest part not pictured was their outside shower they had to take, and them stripping down to nothing and running freezing into the house for a hot tub. I just love my kids.
2 comments:
So fun to read your blog. You are so lucky to have such great, entertaining kiddos. I wish I could play in the mud sometimes...when no one's watching. :)
LOL. ewwww... gross!
Post a Comment