So this year for my birthday I only asked for Josh to take me out on a date to a Mexican food restaurant so that I could have chips and guac, something I have been craving! So he set up with his parents to have them watch the kiddos for us. So on Friday night he dropped the kids off at their house and came home to get ready. I was dressed nicely, but he came downstairs in his suit! So he had me go up and change. Well when I came back down, he had a nice romantic candle-lit dinner all ready for me!!!! So for the next 3 or so hours we had a wonderful evening to ourselves in! It was so nice and just what I needed. He is such a sweetheart. I am such a lucky woman!
Romantic dinner from Pappasitos
and yes that is a half gallon of Guac and salsa, it is that good!

My preggy self

On Saturday my actual birthday, Josh was gone doing service projects most of the day, so my sick kiddos and I just hung out and played the Wii and they made and decorated my birthday cake. That night we had cake and ice cream with Bumpha, and over all good day.
1 comment:
What a great surprise-and good choice with Pappasitos-YUM!!
Glad you had a great birthday! Love those pictures of Grandma and the Aunties by the way!
Post a Comment