Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just the Four of us...

While the kiddos have been sick Josh has been busy with training for work, so it has just been the four of us, M K A and mommy. It's not easy for a mommy to attend to and keep happy three sick children, but we found fun things to do like puzzles, games, spending time out in the sunshine, and of course hula hooping. M has been practicing on our Wii Fit and thinks he is pretty good. So I am including a video of the kids and their skills on the real thing.....

This is A's favorite game.
She loves anything that has balls in it,
especially ones where you have to find the ball.

K and M working hard on their puzzles
Peek-a-boo A ! I see you!
Beautiful K
M couldn't figure out why the wheelbarrow
kept falling over every time he got in it even
when mommy told him he was to big. Hence the sad face....Sisters....






3 comments:

Graham said...

I love your organization on the wall in the playroom. Maybe I should steal that idea. Sorry the kids have been so sick. hopefully they will be better soon. Tell M he has some Mad hula hooping skills.

Miss you,
Erin

Naihe Family said...

Ok, So I totally love M's pose at the end!!! Too cute! Your kids are just adorable!

Shelly M. said...

Jen,
I had no idea you had a blog until I noticed the referring URL on my blog! I am so excited to be able to keep up with your family now!

I will be in Houston this weekend so I would love to see you before I leave for NY next week!

Shelly