Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day.......Presents!!!!!!!

We had a great Christmas morning. The kiddos didn't get up till after 7:30. In fact we had to wake K up so that we could start our day!

What things looked like after Santa came....
Christmas stockings always come first....We should always stop at the stockings,
I mean look how happy K is with just play dough, and M with his cars!
This was A's first present. I made her a child size chair. She LOVES it!
K loves Barbie and got her first Barbie movie today!!!
(we have already watched it twice...)M had been asking for a track for a long time.
This one is pretty fun!
M got A this hat. She must not have liked it very
much because it only lasted a few seconds.This was M's big gift from Santa. It is a HUGE hit with M and Dad.
This Marble Castle was A's gift from Santa.
She loves balls this works for her!K's gift from Santa was this bike. She really was excited about it but
is still not so sure what to think about it.
Josh loved our gift from Santa!
(we also got the Wii Fit, it is alot of fun!)









Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness! You're family is so cute Jen! I wish I could have seen them on Christmas morning. Are K's curls natural or did you put her hair in rollers? I just love that you have a blog so I can see everything. I love you!!