Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!!!!!!

It's SNOWING in Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it but it has been raining for the past several days and then was extremely cold today. Around 5pm this evening it started to snow!!!!! Here are a few pics I took of the snow around our house at about 8pm. It is now 10pm and still snowing! YEAH!!!

This is a pic of what our backyard looks like.

Snow on our car

Cool pics of snow on our plants

Can you find me in this pic??? I am in front of the house.

M was still up at this hour so we let him come out and enjoy the snow!

He had a fun snowball fight with his dad!


2 comments:

Graham said...

That is so cool. Too bad it decided to snow AFTER we left Texas! I bet the kids loved it! So why are you baking cookies at Ann's house and not yours??? Your house looks nice, it is HUGE!!!

Naihe Family said...

These are some great pics!!!! Your kids are just too cute!!