First off we do a build your own pizza which was a big hit with the kids! Imagine at their age getting to choose what and how much (monitored by mom of course) they get to put on their own pizza. While the pizzas cooked and we ate them we gathered together and watched Barbie Rapunzel. I know, I know..... not everyones favorite movie choice but it was K's turn at the movie store and she wouldn't leave without it. (Barbie movies aren't as bad as I thought they would be)
Then you can't live in Texas without celebrating with Fireworks! Josh took the kids and helped them pick out a small assortment.


A is such a diva!



A is such a diva!
Finally we end the night (around 7:30, yeah for mom and dad!) with another build your own creation.. Ice Cream Sundaes!!!!!!




HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment