Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Sunday

So the kiddos didn't really cooperate for pictures, but they looked super cute! I ended up making the girls dresses this year and finished Saturday night, and then on Sunday whipped up a tie to match for M. It was so nice to sit at my sewing machine again, and create something wonderful for the kiddos I love most!


The best pic of K and A. They look so happy here.
M did not want his picture taken. But mommy insisted.
M- "Fine I will smile if I have too , I 'm just not going to like it."
A wouldn't join this pic, but it is pretty cute of the kids and their dad.
Full lenght shot of K in her dress.

1 comment:

Graham said...

Those dresses look great! You are awesome.

I can't believe how much K and A have grown just since we left. They look so much older and K looks like she is losing her baby fat.

Sorry I don't have time to comment on all the posts right now, but they are super cute and I am glad you have joined the blogging world.

(Erin)