Oh, how I miss the Spring in Texas! All the pictures are so good, it's no wonder you couldn't decide which ones to post. I absolutely love the girls' dresses!! Where did you find them?
I am a full time mom of 4, which let me tell you is no easy thing, but I wouldn't change it for the world! If I am lucky enough to find some, I am a crafter in my spare time.
4 comments:
Oh, how I miss the Spring in Texas! All the pictures are so good, it's no wonder you couldn't decide which ones to post. I absolutely love the girls' dresses!! Where did you find them?
M&K are getting SO big! M has lost that little kid look.
Love the bluebonnets!! They make such a colorful background for the photos. Those vests the boys are in are so cute!!
Cute pictures! You look great too. Your family is getting so big. How fun.
Post a Comment