Can you tell she is a little afraid of the shark?
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Downtown Aquarium
My inlaws are great people, and wonderful grandparents! They love to take the kiddos on outings about twice a month. This special outing was just for K (since M was fishing with dad)! The picked her up to go on a mystery car ride. (Yes, I did know where she was going!) Her mystery car ride took her to the Downtown Aquarium where she has wanted to go for quite a long time. They had a lot of fun. THANKS GRANSKI AND BOMPHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I love the pics. We miss you guys soooo much. Seriously, we miss hanging out with ya'll, we are so lucky to have ya'll as our friends. Please give my love to Ann and Tim too, they are such good grandparents. wish I could have been there to meet your dad. Love you guys
Oh, how fun! I bet you love having your own place and having them take the kids out. I bet they miss seeing the kids all the time.
Post a Comment