I have a wonderful husband. He is also a wonderful dad. Anytime he comes home from work and notices that I have had a rough afternoon or that I am still in the process of making dinner... rounds up the three oldest and takes them outside to play, or work in the garden. I love this little breath of fresh air that it gives me so that I can calm down, and prepare myself for the rest of the nights activities. I am very grateful that he does this for me, but most of all that he does this for them to show them that they are important to him and that he enjoys spending time with them.



1 comment:
M is such a mini-me of Josh-it's really cute!
I long for the time of day when daddy comes home. It's right there behind nap time :)
Post a Comment