So M was off of school for a long weekend for the Easter holidays. I had come up with some very good plans at least for the first day of the break. First we would go and get doughnuts and have breakfast in the park. We did that (see pictures...) and had a great time. The kids really enjoyed being outside and by the water. Next we were going to clean out and wash the car at home, then go to another park to play and then get lunch at Sonic, and come home and watch a movie........ Note to self.... never try to wash the car by yourself with 4 little ones under the age of 5, especially when one is a new born and another is afraid of water..... needless to say we didn't do anything other than a movie after the car incident. It was more than this mommy could take.




Look M! There is a toy in the water....

"I'll get it with this big stick...".
It turned out to be a mutilated sponge bob toy...

A decided to go on a walk all by
herself while I was taking care of the baby
and the kids were fishing for the toy.
My camera is set on the max zoom it will go....Good thing
she still listens to mommy and comes back when told to....

1 comment:
Holy CUTE your kids!!! I miss you. It was sooo good to talk to you on the phone today. I hope you have a wonderful day and A gets a good nap.
Love you
Christa
Post a Comment