Last pic of me Pregnant!!!
Because I had a previous c-section with M, the Dr. would only break my water. (If you don't want to read about this just skip down to the next picture...) So around 2:30 that afternoon she broke my water and left me there to progress on my own. By about 6:30 I was more than ready for my epidural!!!! Soon though the nurse realized that with each contraction the baby's heart rate dropped and then would be normal again. So they decided I had lost too much fluid and filled me back up again and all was well after that. Around 10:20pm the Dr. came in to check me and said I was ready to go!!!! After two contractions worth of pushes, at 10:35pm, out came our handsome baby boy face up!So we want to welcome to the world and especially our family..... Baby Z!!!
Man it is cold out here!
This eye goop is too much!
Born a week early at a healthy 8lb 10.5 oz!
All wrapped up ready to go
Snuggled up with mommy
Mommy and Baby Z
Daddy and his boy!
We love you little one and are so glad that you are here!!!!!!!!
Man it is cold out here!
This eye goop is too much!
Born a week early at a healthy 8lb 10.5 oz!
Snuggled up with mommy
Mommy and Baby Z
Daddy and his boy!
We love you little one and are so glad that you are here!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh wow! Glad you got him out a week early!! Can you imagine if he had gone all the way to your due date?!? He's be huge!!
Jakson came out face up too---hope that doesn't scare you. I'm sure your child will be much calmer than he is....
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! He is a cutie and you look GREAT for just having a baby. I am so glad to finally see pictures.
I hated the waiting list to be induced!! It was so frustrating. Luckily Simon decided to come on his own a day later.
Congratulations!!!! He is just too precious. I am so glad he is here. Can't wait to give him love!!!
yay. baby is finally here. Her is a cutie. I didn't know they had a waiting list to be induced. I always just tried to schedule it for about 9 days early when I was about 32 weeks.
Post a Comment