This week started off freezing. I mean freezing in the sense that it was 32degs at night. But like Texas weather you can't depend on it at all. By today it was hot and sunny. M has been bugging me for a while to let them play with water outside, but since it has been too cold I have always said no. Today though it was warm enough for me to agree. The kiddos like to set up their little slide into their sandbox and fill it up with water creating a "water slide". M and K had fun, but A would have nothing to do with it. Silly baby! I hope that she warms up to water soon because beach weather is coming! (not sure how much we will get out with a new baby, but we will go....) And yes, for all those keeping track, still no baby.......
Buddies

Don't you just love babies in swim suits?!?
A's curls finally starting to come in!!!!
2 comments:
Haha, chubby buns! and she has curls!! A is so dang cute! They *all* are so cute :)
Jealous! Wish we were there playing outside with you.
Post a Comment