This year Granski and Bompha took M and K to their very first rodeo. I know, I know, we have lived in Texas for over 3 years, but this really is their first one. Poor deprived children. At least we can count on Grandparents to spoil them. Josh and I didn't go because we were waiting to be called on to go into the hospital, or I would just go into labor (no such luck though!). The kiddos had a blast. Granski asked that they be dressed up as western as we could make them, then they bought them each their first cowboy/girl hat!!!! They visited the livestock section where they could pet/view many different kinds of "farm" animals. M was all for the petting part. K was a little hesitant but fell in like with a little black bunny who became the reciever of most of her loving strokes.... They both loved the pony ride, and from what I heard, K took off her hat and yelled "Ye Haw!!!". Then they stayed to watch the rodeo. M wanted to go home at 7:30, but K wanted to stay and loved the cowgirls, M enjoyed it once he got his cotton candy and the fun started! Other than being cold they had a blast!!!! Thank you so much Granski and Bompha!!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment