skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lund Ohana
Sunday, March 15, 2009
My First Photo Shoot
So this is what happens when mommy gets bored in the hospital. She subjects her newborn son to a photo shoot. But the pics turned out soooo cute!!!!!
1 comment:
Graham
said...
Those are cute,I like the sepia one best.
March 26, 2009 at 7:38 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny
I am a full time mom of 4, which let me tell you is no easy thing, but I wouldn't change it for the world! If I am lucky enough to find some, I am a crafter in my spare time.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(41)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(11)
▼
March
(14)
Brothers
Old McDonald's Farm
Chalk Renderings
Super A
Meet Your Brother
My First Photo Shoot
He is here! He's finally here!!!!!!
Rodeo
Reading Award
Baby/Mommy Shower
Ready Aim.... Campfire?!?!?
Water Slide
Mommy is Done
Static Electricity
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(8)
►
October
(1)
Friends
Alex and Tina
Ben and Chelsee
Beth and Zak
Cherri House
Elizabeth
Graham and Erin
Jennifer and Reed
Joel and April
Keith and Angie
Naihe Ohana
Followers
1 comment:
Those are cute,I like the sepia one best.
Post a Comment