Monday, March 16, 2009

Chalk Renderings

So I rarely document my children's art work, other than putting my favorite pieces in a folder to save for some later date. But this kind of art work can only be documented by picture since I can't fit my sidewalk in a folder. The kids really enjoyed coloring outside while my sister was here and here are some of their favorite drawings.....
M's Airplane The extent of their work
M's Cowboy
Elysse's Dora
My favorite piece with my favorite artists!

2 comments:

Jen and Reed said...

Cute. Looks like fun was had by all. I can draw a mean stick fugure with chalk! How are you and the new baby doing? Hope all went well. Haven't heard anything.

bethany said...

Kind of off subject but, I've seen some of Elysse's art and it is amazing!! She really has talent!
I wish Jak was more into the draw with chalk thing-it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!