(since no one liked my other picture including my husband here are a couple he took today....)
Monday, March 2, 2009
Mommy is Done
Ok little one, your mommy is done. I am tired, and sore. I don't even recognize my body as being mine anymore. I love feeling you move, but wish you would kick me outside of my stomach. It has been long enough little one, I have done my part. Time to get out! I have been patient enough, and have prepared to the enth degree, and now I have to keep doing things over again. Just come out and let me hold you and kiss you. I promise to try my best to protect you from your overly loving sisters and brother. We are ready and waiting. Please don't take your time little one. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It's funny that you switched the picture :)
I know what you mean-you just want to start pushing whether or not you are in labor!! Good luck the next few weeks-hope time flies!
I know you are wishing labor starts soon! The waiting and anticipation at the very end is horrible. Good luck and I hope everything goes well.
Miss you!
Post a Comment