My innocent baby with a weapon...
Friday, March 6, 2009
Ready Aim.... Campfire?!?!?
For Christmas a couple of years ago Josh received 2 Marshmallow Guns. So far they are the only kind I have allowed in my home. The kids have a blast with them when we actually get them out. K and A mostly follow the other players around eating the discarded "bullets". We haven't used them much because the marshmallows here get so sticky and stop up the shooting action. But I figured out a way to solve this problem.... First you open a brand new bag of marshmallows, dump them into a large zip lock bag, and then pour in a 1/4 cup of flour and shake. Also it helps if you coat the tubes with flour too. Then you are ready for action! Here are a few shots I took of the kiddos playing. And yes once again, still no baby.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That's really funny :) I mean, I'm sure you don't REALLY look like a marshmallow, but the wording was just really humorous.
Those look like fun!!
Marshmallow guns are so fun! The flour is a good idea because we had sticking problems too.
I'm so glad you commented on our blog b/c I've been looking for yours for a while. Yay!We have to find a reason to get the 4 of us together b/c I would love to meet you and Josh and I know keith wouldn't be opposed to seeing you both again. Your family looks great, I can't wait to keep up on how you're doing.
Anxiously awaiting a baby update!
Those are cool. I have never seen anything like them. So congrats on having the baby! I saw Josh emailed Graham about it. I will have to hack into his email and check it out. :)
Post a Comment