I absolutely love my boys. They are both so wonderful and special to me. M is a really great brother. He is very loving and protective towards Z. It is so cute to watch M as he plays with, cuddles with, and talks to Z. I feel so blessed to be their mommy. I pray that they will get along this well when they are older too.Sunday, March 22, 2009
Brothers
I absolutely love my boys. They are both so wonderful and special to me. M is a really great brother. He is very loving and protective towards Z. It is so cute to watch M as he plays with, cuddles with, and talks to Z. I feel so blessed to be their mommy. I pray that they will get along this well when they are older too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Such sweet pictures!
Awww... baby Z is adorable! Give him a smoochers for me.
Post a Comment