Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meet Your Brother

On Sunday, the day following his delivery, M,K and A got to see their new baby brother! It was so cute to see their reactions to him and to see how tender and loving they were to their baby brother. This was also the first time that Granski, Bompha, Grandma and Elysse got to see Baby Z as well. My mom and sister came into town to watch the kiddos for us, and take care of me once we got home from the hospital. It was soooo nice to have them here!

My four children!!!!A and Baby ZK and Baby ZBrothers!!!!! M has been waiting so long for this!Elysse and Baby Z
Grandma and Baby ZGranski and Baby ZBompha and Baby Z
And now for my most favorite pictures of the whole visit......

My Boys!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Shelly M. said...

Oh my goodness! Those last two pictures are SO adorable!!!

Angie said...

Congratulations! All of those pictures are great!

bethany said...

Love that last one of all three boys!! Congrats again Jenny-I applaud your bravery to deal with four!!

bethany said...

Hey-I sent you a convo through Etsy because I don't think I have your real email address anywhere :) Send it to me so I can email you the pattern. Thanks!

Naihe Family said...

Jenny, I love the pics!!! They are great. The one with all the boys is priceless. I totally love the photoshoot too of little Z. You have just a beautiful family.

Graham said...

I love the last pic.

Jen and Reed said...

How cute are these. The one of the three boys at the end is really nice. You should frame it blown up and hang it on the wall for all to see. You have a beautiful...and hilarious family. You look great after baby delivery 4 also. Way to go!